Are you ready for fall weather? Here in the East coast, the temperature has already started to drop in the early mornings so i thought i would share with you guys a wishlist from SHEIN on the 6 essential Fall Jackets to have in your closet to both help you stay warm and in style! Each item has been linked, simply click on the bolded words and shop away.
- The Wrap Coat! This style is so versatile and can be worn for many seasons, but it is perfect for fall as it is not too heavy and it is not too light. I chose this one from SheIN in a beautiful dusty pink color perfect for the changing season!
- The Bomber! This style is a must have staple in every closet, but what a great addition it is for fall. I tend to wear this a bit more casually and i keep it on hand in my car during the fall as some days are warmer than others.
- The Jean Jacket! Yes they are back in style! I love seeing so many bloggers jump on the band wagon with this tread. Get it slightly larger than you and wear it in a casual or dressy way.
- The Leather Jacket! So many throw backs when i see people wearing the leather jacket. Throw it over a pencil skirt and rock it to work!
- The long Line Vest! This is one of my favorites of all the coats. I usually pair it with a thicker long sleeve sweater underneath.
- The Winter Coat with a Twist! I chose a checkered one to add a little flare. If you are nervous about having such a statement piece, simply opt for a basic black or brown.